XYZ Photography is a freelance photographer from Leicester, England.

The owner Aaron Carter has been into photography for 8 years. Four of those years, he spent studying a First Diploma, all the way through to a Foundation Degree Level. He is a keen Automotive photographer but also takes an interest in other areas of photography such as Landscapes, Urban Landscapes, Still Life & Nocturnal Photography. He has also been known to photograph Weddings & Nightclub Events to help fund him with his ongoing work.

Saturday 10 December 2011

Just another little update....

All of you know im into my bmx, if you didnt now you do, I was out on a little ride with my mate and got a few good pictures.

Here is a photo i taken of my mate Corey Hammond riding bmx the other week.

Let me know your thoughs on this picture.

Cheers & Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Really like the composition, and the positioning of the flash to the left.

    Though the red light in the background does distract a bit..

    ReplyDelete